[AT] another Allis Chalmers question

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:51:45 PDT 2004

Personally, I'd try to worm the price down a bit.  I had a shot at the
decent D14 in
Kansas for $2250 and it finally sold for $2000.  The guy was plowing with it
so it ran
fine.  Me being in PA, I'd pay $600 more just to get it home so I passed and
will try to
sell some of the JD herd I have and fund a nice D-14.  I've seen a bunch
around, some
nice and the not so nice ones.  Have yet to see one below $2000 on the net.
I keep
having flash backs to the Jacktown Swap meet the yar before last I think
where
someone brought a decent Tricycle there for sale.  Ran nice. Price was
$2500.

LeRoy