[AT] OT Question OT

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 18:34:10 PDT 2004

Wayne all I know is that when i got this Sony Vaio with XP installed it had
two drives C: and D: C: being the smallest. If you can install it from start
with one drive or with differant sizes then I would because my C: drive is
almost full and the D: is almost empty about 57 gig setting ther doing nothing. The
book that you get with XP is as useless as well you know. I never saw
anything with so little help for the installer. I can't even figure out how to
reinstall without completely removing the whole thing. I have so much programs and
such that I don't want to do that it will take a longtime to get it backup and
running. any way if you set it up like mine you had better have a big drive.
My setup is:
C: drive= 15.5   5.5 empty
D: drive= 58.9   57 empty
Don't ask me where the rest is I don't know.

Anyway this is what Sony sets it up as and they got there info from MS.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460