[AT] Another stationary

Alan Riley ariley at cox-internet.com
Tue Apr 6 18:14:44 PDT 2004

Richard,

I'm not so sure that I would want to shake his hand - you might be left with
only
one.  :>)

This reminds me of meeting a pro football player many years ago by the name
of Ernie Ladd.  He played for the Houston Oilers at that time and later
became
a professional wrestler.  Ernie was 6'9" and 300 lbs - my hand just
disappeared
in his when we shook hands.  (I'm just a scrawny 6'0" & 170#).

Alan Riley
Deville, LA