[AT] Needle scaler attachment

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Tue Apr 6 10:48:41 PDT 2004

I have the same thing and find it very useful. I mainly use mine for cleaning up the inside of old tractor rims that are full of rust/crud/etc. It works very well, but it uses a LOT of air - you need a big tank and a big compressor, or be prepared to stop every few minutes and wait for the ar to catch up. You also have to use ear and eye protection - the noise is considerable and a lot of crap flies off at all angles.

Mike