[AT] another Allis Chalmers question

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 14:11:53 PDT 2004

> Opps I meant to send that to Cecil.  However, I will  take opinions from
> anyone that can dig through it.  grins
>
> Charlie

	Watch out that Ricky doesn't slide in there and buy it before you
get a chance to think about it. I hear he is looking for another good Allis
tractor.  ;-)  If I remember right he had a problem with his WD-45 and needs
something strong to do the heavy work around the place.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson