[AT] OT Computer Question

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Apr 6 09:23:21 PDT 2004

Tell him to go to http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/ and download
the free Ad Aware 6.0 and get the updates there, too. Have him temporarily
shut down Norton and run adaware. It fixed some stuff on my computer that
nothing else would get rid of.

Warren

problem.  Norton
> has been updated and keeps detecting several adware Programs
> it sees as a
> threat to the computer.  The instructions for removing these
> programs are
> fruitless.  Can anyone tell me how to remove these programs?
> Thanks
> Travis

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.