[AT] O/T - another computer question

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Apr 5 08:20:43 PDT 2004

OK, I see what you're after here now. Yes, it will likely save only the
emails and not the attachments. I don't remember what email program you're
running, but you may be able to redirect your sent folder to the second
hard drive within the email program itself. The attacments folder may be
able to be modified in the same way. I know I could do that with Eudora
and I suspect it could also be done with the Outlook family as well.

Phil