[AT] new album on the ATIS Image Depot

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 5 07:10:22 PDT 2004

I take it 5-6 times a year and I think the 9 hours (round trip) you save in
actual driving tim i.e. gas, wear and tear is more than worth the cost.
Foods good, view and folks are very nice and not having to drive through
Chicago to visit my kids is more than worth the expense.
www.ssbadger.com

John Cable
In Lower Slower Western Michigan
Grand Rapids, MI