[AT] O/T - another computer question

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 06:47:40 PDT 2004

> Cecil,
> Simply do a copy and paste operation.
>
> Phil
>

>>> 	I've been trying to figure out how I can "export" or "save to"
>>> my entire "sent" file on this computer. I have a second hard drive that
>>> is only used for storage and would like to keep all my "sent" files in a
>>> folder on that drive for future reference.

	Phil, won't that just save the list of "sent" emails and not
the contents?  There are just over 700 "sent" emails in the folder now
and many contain attachments - photos and so on - which I want to save
in a folder on Drive 2 along with the text.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson