[AT] Re: Outdoor power equipment belt specification book found

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 19:34:46 PDT 2004

Last week I posted a request if anyone could tell me the length of the mower
drive belt on my Allis Chalmers 312.

Well while looking for the service manual on my old Kohler engine that runs
my Hustler ZTR mower, I found a 1989 Gates Outdoor power equipment belt
specification listing.  It not only lists the Allis Chalmers, but almost everything
else I have....

I knew that digging thru the trash of a bankrupt machinery dealer would pay
off a few years back....

If anyone needs for me to look up a belt size, I would be happy to do so...

Cecil in OKla