[AT] Super MTA Reservoir Rev A

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Apr 4 20:55:55 PDT 2004

Rev A:

Correction:  In my initial post I referred to the two hydraulic lines as
being on the left side when in fact they are on the right side (See Rev A
insert below).
Addition:  After thinking a bit more about this if your' internal valve is
shot and you have no interest in it working you might just want to
disconnect the 3/4" pressure line from the pump at the reservoir and screw
in a plug.  The 3/4" pressure line from the pump could then be connected to
the input of an added external valve and the 1" return line could connect
the reservoir, external valve and pump.  This way your reservoir would be
just that - a reservoir.  Maybe there is a problem with this - if so,
hopefully someone else will point it out.

Dudley