[AT] Auction For Cub L&G stuff

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 14:59:48 PDT 2004

> Sorry Cecil,
>  They were brand new, even had the break in kit still with them. I
> should have bid on a couple of the generators, there were a total of 10,
> 6 were NIB 2 display units and the other two were factory serviced units
> (Generacs and Troy builts) the highest one was a 10Kw unit 18HP new that
> went out the door for 450.00. I already have 2 but could have sold one
> of mine for that price. Next year will be the same time, First Sat in
> April Rain or shine.
>
> Steve Williams
> Near Cooperstown NY

	I certainly would have bought a new 5 hp B &S engine at that
price, Steve. I don't know about the Generac and Troy Bilt gen sets. I
installed a lot of standby generators in head end sites back in the late
80s and early 90s and I did not think the Generac brand was all that
dependable. Don't know about Troy Bilt as the company went down the
tube from what I hear and someone else owns the name now. Used to be
good quality.

	Maybe next year after the prices go back up. ;-(

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson