[AT] Help with Gooseneck Hitch selection needed

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Sun Apr 4 13:40:25 PDT 2004

Never owning a gooseneck trailer, I have little to offer.
I have been drooling over the turn-over-ball hitch for at least 3 yrs now.
It sure looks like a slick system. I have seem other similar hitches out
there(OK I have nothing better to do than to look for hitches for a trailer
I don't own) but none of them seem to have the options or ease of use and
installablity. I really like their 5th wheel adapter setup. The biggest
drawback appears to be the high price of their equipment, however it doesn't
appear to be far outta line with the other manufacturers.

I hope to buy a trailer and this hitch sometime this year, but I may just be
hoping!

Dave Laughead
Arcanum, Ohio