[AT] Cub PTO adapter

SEITHR at denison.edu SEITHR at denison.edu
Sun Apr 4 11:46:49 PDT 2004

If all you need is a sleeve to bring your Cub PTO shaft up to a standard PTO
shaft, then that's easy to get. They're in the bin at your local Tractor
Supply Company, but it probably says "Kubota to standard PTO" on the label.
Same thing. Mine cost about $8.

Of course, it doesn't DO anything useful in terms of converting the
non-standard Cub PTO to any regular application. I have mine just so I can
slip on an old (John Deere) tire inflator pump. It doesn't care that it runs
in the wrong direction and a bit too fast. Doesn't work all that well, anyway.

Best,
Bob Seith