[AT] (no subject)

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun Apr 4 06:31:49 PDT 2004

Wow! It is 46 and sunny here in Western NJ right now (9:30 EDT), but I
guess we will be getting some of what you got before long. I was going
think about removing blades, chains, weather cabs, etc. from tractors
and the truck, but I think I can wait until next weekend...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous
than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."