[AT] OFF TOPIC - 7.3 L Diesel Air Filter - 2003 Ford F250

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sat Apr 3 22:06:15 PST 2004

I don't know about other people but I do know that I followed the
directions to a T and still had oil in the intake tract from the K&N.
It is still one of the best bang for the buck additions to gain cheap
HP but I won't be using one anytime soon. I cleaned them with
the K&N cleaning kit and oiled it exactly like the directions said.
There is no way to not get oil in there since you are pulling air
through oiled gauze. There must be something to Cummins not
wanting you to use them.

Rob