[AT] OT amateur radio license

Howard R. Weeks weeksh at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 3 17:15:29 PST 2004

Also been a ham for 47 years - serious radio collector for 30 years.
Not too active any more except for occasional 80 meter phone DX
opportunities.
My interest in old tractors has always been there but didn't really get
involved until about 1995 or so.  Speaking of tractors,  I was the recent
recipient of a free JD 430T in running condition with 4 new tires on it.
Needs
a clean up and paint along with a few seals - mainly in the hydraulics.  The
benefactor just lost interest in it.  Now my old JD 70 diesel standard has
someone
green to talk to.

Howard Weeks
Harlem, GA