[AT] Shop cat

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Sat Apr 3 17:43:16 PST 2004

Tim
I really don't hate cats, but I sure don't like them--pc or not.  I recently had a cat come in the barn and tear the vinyl on a tractor seat and make a stack of insulation smell like cat piss.  Part of this stems from being a semi large hog farmer for years.  We ran an isolated (from humans anyway) SPF (specific pathogen free) herd.  A housecat can carry every disease important to hog producers without getting the disease.
Bear
Glad you enjoyed the story

  From: Tim Bivens<mailto:bivenshill at yahoo.com>

  wou. Needless to say I am not
  too fond of cats either. We probably wouldn't be too
  popular with the PETRA folks.

  Tim