[AT] Shelbyville IN motels

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Sat Apr 3 15:05:48 PST 2004

Cub prices from Don King's Whitley County Auction.
1957 Cub Lowboy with blade older repaint $1,600.00
Cub Lowboy blade and mower $2,500.00
1970 Cub cultivators original, smoked a bit $1,800
Cub belly mower oilder repaint $1,700.00
1952 Cub belly mower $1,600.00
1948 Cub engine overhauled older paint $1,750
1965 Cub Lowboy with blade not corect paint color wrong rims on front
$1,300.00

Greg Whittaker
Wolverine Mi.