[AT] An untapped market?

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 06:04:09 PST 2004

--- Robinson <robinson at svs.net> wrote:
> 	Our old 24' travel trailer has a small LP gas
> furnace in it
> that we have never used since I am not positive
> whether it
> is safe or not and have not had time to check it
> out. It is
> a bear to get to.

AMEN to that! I have a 1969 Concord with what amounts
to an oversize wall heater, went BOOM in my face many
years ago and never tried it again. And yes I am a
chicken.  :^)

A smaller sized pellet stove would
> have
> several advantages.

Only argument I can see is how the heck do I get the
pellets on the kitchen stove???  Now, I can do without
the furnace, and even the hot water heater, BUT NOT
THE STOVE.
So, iffn you can solve that particular problem I think
you would have a real goldmine in the works.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.