[AT] OT amateur radio license

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Fri Apr 2 18:09:39 PST 2004

Steve if you done the code before, all you need is the written part, I got
mine years ago in the Navy (conditional) and let it go , went an got general
about 15 yrs ago again, Kenwood TS430 here now, do MARS (NNN0BDI, NAVY) and
state traiffic nets, but only on about 1-2 hrs a week, to many project to
work on, MH 44 spl, Cushman truckter to rebuild, Columbia golfcart to redo,
etc,,, you know how it is
Jerry NW Ohio..73's