[AT] Oil Filters

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 19:32:57 PST 2004

--- Billy Hood <aggie1967 at msn.com> wrote:
> Recently I needed 2 filters for TO20 AND TO 30 and
> NAPA was out of stock.  Went to the other parts
> store locally  and was given two filters in Hastings
> Boxes.  When I opened the boxes, both were Baldwin
> filters.  I thought Baldwin was independent other
> manufurors.  Go figure.

Bear, Hastings and Baldwin and several more (I can't
remember how many the rep said) are owned by the same
company, Kinda like General Motors.  The rep told me
that all told they are the largest filter manufactorer
in the world.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.