[AT] dc-10

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:16:03 PST 2004

Naw. The engine fell off because each was fastened with one bolt.  After 40
years of so the bolt got tired and gave up, so they were grounded until all
could be x rayed (as I recall).  I flew on one around that time, and asked
the stu if those engines were fastened good.  She calmly replied that she
had just put her bubble gum under them.  Good enough for me!

Charlie iin WNY