[AT] new album on the ATIS Image Depot

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 15:14:44 PST 2004

	Ernie Thackeray just sent in 4 photos of a 50 car trainload
of new John Deere tractors that were seen crossing Nebraska (near
Gothenburg, NE) on their way to Washington state to be loaded on a
ship bound for China.

	When I saw these tractors I wondered if you could get 50
railroad carloads of tractors on one ship?  Does anyone know? Here
is the link to the album.

	http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/album10

	Like I said, you can thank Ernie (Cornchopper) for these
photos.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson