[AT] An untapped market?

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Apr 2 14:42:33 PST 2004

Hate to say it farmer but your too late....

I have already seen pellet fired camp stoves and BBQ grills.

I have just started getting into repairing them since the three local
places that sell them seem to forget that you bought it off them when it
comes to service. Been working on cross references for the fan motors
and control boards with a couple other guys, So far it seems like Fasco
made just about every fan out there (and many of the motors themselves
interchange) Lennox owns Whitfield and Traditions pellet stoves and have
been more than happy to give info about their stoves. They have manuals
online as well. So does Enviro. and there are a few places that list
parts as well. My involvement started when my FILs Whitfields acted up
and the place he bought it from told him to "take it apart and bring us
the parts to be tested"?  What a way to service what you sell....

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY