[AT] OT Question OT

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Fri Apr 2 05:31:08 PST 2004

Hi every one The dumb pest with an other question. This computer i am using
was original set up for win 98 se. It was reprogrammed at least 6 times and
only lasts about 3-6 months till a major crash and i loose every thing.  I
am now running win 98  most things don't work right but we are getting mail
from the lists. I can't open any photos just a big blob when i do. So I
want to have it reprogrammed for a newer version XP or 2000. what would be
suggested. I am not computer smart so i would like a system like the old 98
that is pretty dummy proof. all and any suggestion appreciated. i have been
given at least 8 items to down load to fix it none have worked. Gateway
replaced all in side but i think the hard drive and fan. then said lots
luck you are out of warranty. I don't want to spent the money but guess it
is a must that on a BFH.  Thanks
R Fink
PA