[AT] Portland show

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 10:29:53 PST 2004

> t didn't find Fred Allen's (the comedian) wife and sidekick, Portland
> Hoffa.  I'll bet Larry, H.L., and Cecil remember her.
>
> George Willer

	Geez, George, are you serious about Larry and H.L.?  I thought
they were much younger guys. Why H.L.'s beard is hardly turning gray.
Must be those onions he grows down there.  ;-)  And Larry runs around
the world with a bunch of college people. You never know, do you?

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson