[AT] OFF TOPIC - 7.3 L Diesel Air Filter - 2003 Ford F250

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 1 09:39:49 PST 2004

Look at magazines such as _truckin_ which have lots of ads.  You will see
several different brands of high performance intake systems.
Some use oil cloth filters some just use off the shelf paper types, some use
their own paper types.  Banks Turbo is a company that makes stuff specific
for the Cummins Dodge.   I'm sure they have an intake kit but it is pricey.

Charlie