[AT] OFF TOPIC - 7.3 L Diesel Air Filter - 2003 Ford F250

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Apr 1 08:22:12 PST 2004

See?  If the intake is collecting dirt, so is the engine.  Rest MY case.
  I actually found this exact same thing on my son's GMC Jimmy with the
K&N filter installed.  And...it isn't much of a truck.  Of course the
K&N went in the trash and an OEM paper filter went back in the vehicle.
  We had quite a discussion about this same thing last winter sometime.
  I will now leave it alone.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia