[AT] Don King auction 3/26, 27

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Thu Apr 1 07:18:22 PST 2004

IH A 1944 new tires 5' mower restored $2,500
AC DC17 gas 3 point older repaint $2,000
AC D-10 1959 Woods mower rebuilt head new rings and paint $5,000.00
Oliver 440 new tires restored $7,800
Cockshutt 20 wide front 3pt orig tires nice tractor new paint lot 942 $5,000
Cockshutt 20 Deluxe wide front 3pt lot 977 $6,000
Those are the 2 Cockshutt 20s that I saw.  Was one of the ones you were
looking at a Deluxe?

Greg Whittaker
Wolverine Mi