[AT] OFF TOPIC - 7.3 L Diesel Air Filter - 2003 Ford F250

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Apr 1 07:54:03 PST 2004

	Back in the 1960's I pulled a camper from IN to
Philadelphia and back behind a 1961 Ford Falcon (144 CID) On
my first fuel stop a kid checked my oil (remember those
days?), showed me the dipstick and tried to tell me it was
low. Favored trick then was to not push the dipstick all of
the way in so it would read low. He acted annoyed when I
refused to buy oil. I had just checked it less than 25 miles
back at a rest stop. He then came walking back with my air
filter... Claimed it (still snowy white) needed replacing
since it was so dirty. I got a bit irate and yelled at him
to just put it back, that it was only about 3 hours old. I
got out and watched him put it back on to be sure he didn't
do anything to the car...
--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net