SV: [AT] Names that have become generic

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 07:23:44 PST 2004

Mattias,
I think that what all of this boils down to here in
the states is that people (and companies) in the
automotive aftermarket industry call them condensors
and the elecronics guys call them capacitors. Of
course the electronics guys are trying to tell the
rest of us we are wrong even though condensor has been
the accepted term for the last hundred years or so.
Tim

--- "Kessen, Mattias (Road SE)"